A Quick Reminder Of Our Last Meeting This Year – WEDNESDAY AT 6.30PM
Good Afternoon Greymonter
Just a quick reminder of our last meeting this year on WEDNESDAY AT 6.30PM AT NG KERK GREYMONT.
- We will be adopting our revised constitution 2016. (A show of hands only)
- Also on the agenda will be a brief feedback from Shane (Public Works) and Clive (Acting Treasurer).
- We will also be hearing from Val from SCP on important tips and information on how to be safe and secure during this holiday season.
- Signing the thank-you card for Robert our Worker and there will be also be a donation box for those that still wish to contribute to his bonus. Thanks!
- We will also want to hear from you about pressing concerns and what areas of focus you want us to concentrate on in 2017. Please come and share with us as this is your forum and your voice in Greymont.
We will close the meeting no later than 19h45. A promise! Please everyone come and join us for our last meeting this year. See you on Wednesday!
Clive Patrick Malherbe (Founding Member & Acting-Chairperson)